Renton, WA 98055
- Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs, and over 100 tandems.
- This company is all about job rotation so you are not doing the same thing all day long.
- Responsibilities include layup, stapling on labels, palletizing doors vertically, using shrink-wrap machine to complete and prepare for shipping.
- Also will be trained on table chop saw for wood strapping to frame the pallets.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Benefits are available from the day you start working.
- On the job paid training is available for entry level positions
- We pay weekly, offering direct deposit as well as Global Cash Cards.
HERE IS THE FUN PART: Did you hear about our new Educational and Skills Training courses to qualifying associates! Through this new initiative, SmartTalent associates are able to enroll in a variety of Penn Foster online courses FOR FREE through SmartUniversity!
CALL OR TEXT US @ 425-271-4225 NOW to learn how you can qualify!
SmartTalent is an Equal Opportunity.