SmartTalent is seeking experienced Freight Checkers for a client in the Fife area. A successful candidate will have prior freight checking experience in a warehouse environment and is seeking long-term, full-time work. This position requires someone who can work well independently and is self-motivated.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
1. Checking pull freight to ensure accuracy of order
2. Labeling freight
3. Able to work 7 days a week, Monday through Sunday.
4. Able to work overtime
5. Must be able to work 12 hour shifts.
Requirements for Freight Checker:
1. Ability to work independently, quickly and be self-motivated
2. Have an eye for detail and work with a high level of accuracy
3. Ability to do simply math calculations in your head
Day and Swing Shifts
Pay is $12.50/hour
If you are interested and meet the qualifications for this position please forward an updated resume with Freight Checker in the subject line to fife@smarttalent.Net