Renton, WA 98055
Essential Job Functions:
1. Unloads inbound shipments, checks inbound materials in, receives material into the prelude system, labels, and puts away materials with a barcode scanner
2. Prioritizes the cable cut planning and processing
3. Manages the reporting of scrap cable
4. Identifies small parcel, full truckload, less than truckload, heavy weight air, will call/customer pickup orders and routes them to the appropriate shipping area.
5. Processes packages via the small parcel shipping terminal
6. Sets pickup appointments, loads orders, obtains signatures and confirms will call orders
7. Additional job duties can be added at anytime
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required:
Must be able to operate a standard forklift
Lift up to 50 lbs
Stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
Work under deadline pressure as organization skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly and accurately for customer orders.
Experience using a hand held scanner
Minimum Experience required 1 year warehouse experience.
Ability to read and write in English. Basic math skills.
Customer Service skills required.
Benefits and Compensation:
Benefits are available from the day you start working.
On the job paid training is available for entry level positions
We pay weekly, offering direct deposit as well as Global Cash Cards.
HERE S THE FUN PART: Did you hear about our new Educational and Skills Training courses to qualifying associates! Through this new initiative, SmartTalent associates are able to enroll in a variety of Penn Foster online courses FOR FREE through SmartUniversity!
CALL OR TEXT US @ 425-271-4225 NOW to learn how you can qualify!
SmartTalent is an Equal Opportunity.